#Creepmas Day 11- Making the Holidays Creepy


Are you looking to add a little creepy to your holiday decor? 

It's pretty easy- just do a mash up of Halloween and Christmas by combining your decorations.

Grab some skulls and add them to your Christmas wreaths.

Hang witches, skulls, ghosts and bats on your tree.

Take your black Halloween decor and add red and green ribbons to make it festive for the holiday season.

Here's a few of the holiday mash ups I've created.


I had quite a few skeletons left over from Halloween crafts so I made a little clay Santa hat for this guy and strung him up with holiday beads to hang him on the tree.


I had the bat, mini skull, and large clay skull left over from Halloween. I didn't do much with them for Halloween so they needed to be dressed up for Christmas. 

Custom made clay Santa hats for the skulls and a red bow for the bat gave them a fun holiday make over. Then I found a tiny wreath to attach the tiny skull to. I had some loose evergreen strands that I wrapped up for a small custom wreath for the clay Santa skull. He was too heavy to turn into an ornament. I added a red bow, a couple red jewels and some resin bats that I have a surplus of- and ta da a Creepmas wreath.


I am really pleased with the Creepmas wreath, he turned out better than I thought he was going to.


These little guys are on a coffin shadowbox shelf my husband made. I put most of the Halloween stuff away but I didn't have any place to store the coffin shelf so I left it out. I happened to find these little Santa hats in my Christmas craft box and experimented. Turns out they fit perfect. So I dressed up them up for the holidays too.





No comments:

Post a Comment