Hello Halloween Lovers


Hello fellow Halloween lovers!

In case you didn’t know, I'm Roxanne. I'm the author and crafter behind A Bewitching Guide to All Things Halloween.  I’m also a book publicist and social media marketer for Bewitching Book Tours.

I'm so glad are part of my creepy community where it’s Halloween all year long.

There’s always Halloween fun to be had here. I share lots of news, DIYs, party ideas, costume designs and events here on the blog and link to them on the Facebook Page along with tons of other fun Halloween stuff I stumble across. I also have a group on MeWe.

I sell my handcrafted creations in The Bewitching Cauldron on Etsy.

I have a newsletter that I try to get out once a week. You can subscribe at https://bit.ly/2PRHKIi

I recently published The Ultimate Halloween Party Planner which contains everything you need to get organized and plan an amazing Halloween party this year https://amzn.to/2Q4v6X5

Drop by the blog, Facebook page, and group. Don’t be shy, say hi and share your love of Halloween in the comments. 🎃

~Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment