Haunted Flint Events #HauntedFlint #BookSignings #AFestivalofOddities #Witchtoberfest

We're less than a month away from Haunted Flint's release!

The schedule is filling up fast. Hope to see you at one of the events!




The Haunted Flint Book Release Party is Friday September 6 at Totem Books in Flint. Starts at 6 PM.



On Saturday September 7 I will be at A Festival of Oddities in Lansing MI from 11 AM- 7PM. I'll have copies of Haunted Flint along with some of my other books as well as products from The Bewitching Cauldron



On Saturday September 14 we're having a Haunted Flint Book Signing at R&B Used Books in Grand Blanc. The signing is from 1-4 PM.




On Saturday October 12 I will be at Witchtober Fest  brought to you by Witches Tea Flint. I will be doing a short presentation from 3:15 to 3:45 PM followed by a quick Q&A and signing of Haunted Flint. The Bewitching Cauldron will have a booth set up throughout the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment