Review of the Coloring Book of Shadows: Planner for a Magical 2020

I have been looking for the perfect planner for awhile. And nothing ever fits.

They are always daily pages or just monthly calendars. Or...bullet journals which I don't do. I don't have time to put that much work into a planner.




Then I discovered the Coloring Book of Shadows: Planner for a Magical 2020 and it looked amazing.

So I bought one.

And it totally exceeded my expectations.







It has monthly at a glance calendars so I can see the entire month, then it has the daily entries plus it is full of witchy good things like the wheel of the year, seasons, moon phases, and astrological stuff!!!

I'm in LOVE!!

It comes in paperback, hardback and spiral- I got paperback because it is the cheapest. Next year I'll splurge for spiral now that I know it is exactly what I wanted.

Now I can stay on track and organized with my life plus have all my witchy stuff right on hand- moon phases, astrological details, Pagan holidays....all in one place!!!!

Update: I showed my wonderful new purchase to hubby and told him about the spiral bound, then added I should probably buy another for my daughter who would also love it. He said I should give her this one and buy the spiral for me, that's one Christmas present from him. So that's why this review was delayed until after Christmas :-)





Learn more at http://www.coloringbookofshadows.com/



Book Description:

Make Your Year Magical!

Harness the power of the seasons, planets, moon, sun, and yourself as you expand your horizons and create an extraordinary year.

With an inspiring blend of illustrations to color, seasonal spells and rituals, and monthly and weekly calendar pages, find yourself on the empowering journey of your own magical path.

• Paperback with Standard 55# Paper
• For use with colored pencils, gel pens, & ballpoint pens only.
• Markers or watercolors are NOT recommended
• Printed on both sides of the page
•Monthly calendar spreads
• Weekly planning pages with lined space for each day
• Moon phase and moon sign tracking
• A spell for each month and a ritual idea for each Sabbat
• Lots of magical illustrations to color and extra space for notes
• Handy 6×9″ size

No comments:

Post a Comment