My Favorite and Most Used Costumes Over the Years



I have reviewed numerous Halloween costumes over the years from Anytime Costumes, Pure Costumes, Costume Supercenter, Wholesale Costume Club, Fright Catalog, and Halloween Express

Here are links to come of the reviews : Dark Temptress, Saloon Girl, Air Force Angel, Tow Mater, Spider Web Ghost, Carver the Killer Clown, Rebel Teen Fair, Goth Witch

My husband's Jack The Ripper  and Count Bloodthirst Vampire costumes have both gotten a lot of use. My husband has worn them or pieces of  them, mixed and matched, several times for the Vampire Ball and Witches Ball. They are both very versatile from vampire to steampunk, to Victorian elegance you can make them work. I love both of these costumes so much.

The Gothic Vampira costume is another one that has been used multiple times over the years. I wore it for the Vampire Ball, Witches Ball and even a Zombie Prom.

Here are my kids wearing the Tow Mater, Spider Web Ghost, and Carver the Killer Clown costumes in 2011.
My husband wearing Jack the Ripper for the Witches Ball 2011
I am wearing the Gothic Vampira for Zombie Prom 2015
Gothic Vampira for the Witches Ball 2016


My husband wearing the Count Bloodthirst and me in Gothic Vampira for the Vampire Ball 2010

My Two Youngest When They Were Little- the Witch and Ninja costumes were also for reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment